- Go to http://campus.extension.org find the login box on the left.
If you have an account then log in with your username and password.
If you do not have an account, click on Create new account.
- On the page that comes up fill in the information requested.
- You will receive an email confirming the account creation within an hour or so. Follow the instructions in the email in order to enable the account. If you do not get a confirmation email please email:firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in getting the account confirmed.
- After you have logged in look for the search box and type in “Communicating Across Cultures” and click on the search button.
- When you see the course name click on the title to self-enroll.
- For help and assistance? email@example.com
Once you are enrolled in a course it will appear on a list under “My Courses” on the left side of your screen the next time you log in.You can click on the course title to go back to the course.