The Change Agent States
The Change Agent States project, initiated by the Cooperative Extension Service, is a catalytic step in beginning the transformation of the Land Grant system. It is a consortium of land grant institutions in fourteen states bringing the needed technical skills and training to each of the member states. Through this multistate approach, the consortium is developing successful models and systemic change strategies to support greater diversity and welcoming climates throughout the system.
- to build the capacity of the Land Grant system to function inclusively and effectively in a multicultural world; and
- to set standards and implement a vision for supporting healthy, thriving, culturally diverse communities through Extension, research and academic programs.
Change Agents States Overview
- CAS Vision and Framework for Change(pdf)
- CAS Coordinators
- CAS Tools for Change
- Youth Diversity toolkit(pdf)
- CAS Fact Sheet-2005 (pdf)
- CAS Evaluation: A Continuing Process
- CAS History